- Published on Friday, 25 February 2011 00:49
Before the biggest day of your life, enjoy the freedom of the newly popular surfing Stag/Hen parties! We cater for big and small Stag and Hen surf breaks, including surf weekends, one day courses and even private surf lessons. All in the party town of Tramore, Waterford.
So why not get your buddies into surfing? Tramore Surf School caters for many hen and stag parties every year at Tramore Bay.
Tbay is a fun and safe place to learn to surf!
The lessons are 2 hours long and are held in waist deep water.
All participants should be able to swim or at least be comfortable in the water.
Maximum of 8 students per I.S.A. Beach Lifeguard Qualified Instructor.
Changing facilities and toilets available.
There are a maximum of 24 places available and we require a minimum of 4 people to run the surf session.
What to bring
- We provide all the equipment – wetsuits, surfboards, boots, gloves and hoods.
- Please bring a towel, a swimsuit, warm clothes, suncream, shampoo, bottle of water and some smiles.
- Group of 4 or more €35 each
- Group of 8 or more €25 each
- Group of 16 or more €20 each
For more information or to book call us on 051-391011 or 0877563993 and mention our website!