- Published on Sunday, 20 March 2011 15:03
Tramore Surf School programmes are lots of fun for summer school groups, with a focus geared towards self team building and having lots of fun.
Our programmes aim to develop confidence and social skills, while creating a new sporting interest for life.
We are fully insured, all our instructors are qualified Irish Surfing Association (I.S.A.) Surf Coaches, holding RLSS Life Saving qualification: the Beach Lifeguard. Safety is our key concern. Your school groups are in safe hands with us. We provide seperate changing rooms, hot showers and safe but fun soft surfboards and warm winter wetsuits.
We also offer beach games, raft building, supervised hire, eco tours and rockpool exploration for more information check this out here!
The Pavilion and Places to Eat
For information click here.
What to bring
- We provide all the equipment – wetsuits, surfboards, boots, gloves and hoods.
- Please bring a towel, a swimsuit, warm clothes, and a bottle of water
- Group of 4 or more €35 each
- Group of 8 or more €25 each
- Group of 16 or more €20 each
For more information or to book call us on 051-391011 or 0877563993 and mention our website!