- Published on Wednesday, 21 September 2011 15:51
An 8ft beginner surfboard, perfect for learning to surf on, comes with a bag, leash, fins, wax! Ideal for a first timer and good value too!
- Published on Wednesday, 21 September 2011 15:50
The surf shop has some new fcs t shirts in stock! Very nice!
- Published on Monday, 19 September 2011 22:48
Nicks got his eye on something!!!
- Published on Tuesday, 13 September 2011 23:19
We have set up a Christmas Savings Club! To join simply drop by the shop and fill out a short form, most people leave there laser or debit card details and every week we deduct an agreed amount of money from your account! You can top it up anytime your in the shop with cash and then when you want to purchase anything just drop by! This is an ideal way to save up for the purchase of a gift voucher from the surf shop or to buy presents from the surf shop. For any questions call us on 051-391011.
- Published on Monday, 05 September 2011 18:51
- Published on Sunday, 21 August 2011 18:37
Fireworks in Tramore tonight starting at 9.30pm. Check the video from last year:
- Published on Sunday, 21 August 2011 11:51
There's a nice clean little surf today, about 1.5ft on sets. There's a very light onshore wind. Here's a photo!
- Published on Friday, 19 August 2011 17:40
Welcome to our new website! Built by Ireland Website Design and with help from Joomla51.com. You can still visit the old website here: www.tramoresurfshop.com. We will be bringing more add-ons and functionality to the site in the coming months so watch out!
- Published on Sunday, 31 July 2011 15:22
- Published on Sunday, 31 July 2011 15:15
Two local families recently raised €1,700 for the South Westmeath Hospice by holding family fun cycle from Moate to Athlone.
On July 2 while the Triathlone was getting underway members of the Doran and Gleeson families held a family fun cycle in aid of South Westmeath Hospice.